- Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit/payment has made successfully. All bookings are subject to availability.
- By placing an order with us either verbally or via e-mail regardless of whether a booking form has been returned or deposit paid it is deemed that the customer has read, understood, fully agreed to and is bound by all our terms and conditions of hire.
- In the event that CAPTURE BOOTH is not ready to commence at the agreed time due to our fault, then we will still operate the agreed hire period by extending the finishing time of the hire (venue permitting). In the event that the hire does not start at the agreed time, as setup has been delayed due to any unforeseen circumstances that are no fault of CAPTURE BOOTH, then the hire will still end as per the agreed time on booking form. In the event that we have set up in time but the hire does not start at the agreed time due to over running of previous activities by you or venue, the hire will still end as per the agreed time on booking form.
- CAPTURE BOOTH cannot be held responsible for any circumstances that may prevent us from attending your event; these may include but are not limited to severe weather conditions, traffic delays, breakdown of our vehicles, sickness or equipment failure. In the case that we cannot attend or fulfill your hire due to events beyond our control we will contact you or the venue as soon as possible. In these instances our liability will be limited to refunding all of monies paid.
- CAPTURE BOOTH have the right to reject/cancel any bookings based on the venue location, access restrictions, car parking availability and any other reasons.
Prices, Deposit & Balance Payments
- All hires are subject to a deposit of £50 (Deposit is non-refundable).
- The remaining balance to be paid in full and cleared 28 days prior to the event start date. If the operator uses the equipment for a time period in excess of the service period agreed, the coverage in rental time will be billed to the operator and must be paid before additional hours are provided.
- Advertised prices and offers are subject to change without prior notification.
- CAPTURE BOOTH reserves the right to charge interest on all overdue accounts at 2% above its banker’s current interest rate
- Any cancelled order is subject to the following cancellation charges
- Within 8 weeks prior to event 20% of order value
- Within 6 weeks prior to event 50% of order value
- Within 4 weeks prior to event 75% of order value
- Within 2 weeks prior to event 100% of order value
- It is not possible to amend the event date of the booking, Therefore, unless otherwise agreed in writing, a client wishing to change their event date from the original booked event date shall be treated as a cancellation and shall be subject to our cancellation terms above. The client is then able to make a new booking subject to availability and acceptance of the new booking by the company.
The company reserves the right to substitute hired equipment of a similar type and value without notice in the event of previous damage or loss of booking equipment.
- All sizes quoted are approximate
- All goods remain the property of the company
- The company reserves the right to alter or modify any product specifications without prior notice.
- All props supplied are to use within the photo booth only. They should not be taken out of the photo booth area.
- If there are any props missing or damaged, a charge between £50 to £100 is applicable depending on the value of the missed/misplaced or damaged props.
- The company reserves the right to substitute hired equipment with equipment of a similar type and value without notice in the event of previous damage or loss of booked equipment.
- All sizes quoted are approximate
- All goods remain the property of the company at all times.
- The company reserve the right to amend or alter any product specifications without prior notice.
Site Location, Facilities & Conduct
- Hired equipment will be set up in one location only as agreed on arrival and will not be moved once set up. Please ensure there is sufficient space at your venue to set up the photo booth.
- Please ensure that you have obtained permission at your venue to use the photo booth.
- Please inform us of any circumstances that would make setting the booth up more demanding, including going upstairs, long distances from unloading area to venue etc. We allocate a set period of time for setting up our equipment at your venue which is included within you price, but if there are any complications that are not made known to us beforehand then unfortunately this will come out of the run time.
- The client is responsible for ensuring that suitable security and crowd control measures are in place prior to start of event.
- The company reserves the right to cease operation and remove hired equipment from site if at any time a representative of the company feels that guests or clients conduct endangers the safety of the guests, clients, themselves or the safety of the hired equipment. In such cases no refund will be given and full contracted fees will be due to the company.
- CAPTURE BOOTH reserves the right to refuse guests admission into the photo booth if our staff feels they are too unruly.
- The client is responsible for providing appropriate parking space at the venue. If we have to pay for any car-parking facility to be used, the client will reimburse the payment.
Liability & Insurance
- The client agrees to cover the company for any damage or theft of the company’s equipment whilst on hire.
- The company accept no liability for any damage or loss of personal property and or any injury arising from the use of the hired equipment.
All other terms and conditions
- CAPTURE BOOTH may use any of the photographs from your event for suitable means; this includes but is not limited to advertising and promotional material either in print or on the internet. Attending your event would mean we you agree and permission has been granted to do so by yourselves and your guests.
- By hiring a photo booth from CAPTURE BOOTH means you agree to all of our Terms and Conditions.
- Box of props are for use in the booth only. They must not be taken away from the booth. There will be a surcharge applicable for any props that are taken away from the booth.
- We don’t force guests to use specific features of the Photo Booth. Client/event organiser holds the responsibility to organise guests who wish to participate in the photo booth
- Children under 12 should be accompanied by a responsible adult within our operating area
- The company has the right to refuse children if a responsible adult is not present
£150 Surcharge applies for Christmas Eve
£200 Surcharge applies for Christmas Day
£150 Surcharge applies for Boxing Day
£200 Surcharge applies for New Year’s Eve
£100 Surcharge applies for New Year’s Day
Please contact us if you are unclear on any of our terms and conditions before you book a booth for your event. We are only too happy to answer any questions you may have.